Monday, September 10, 2007

Bulldawgs Birthday

These photos are of a selection of items I made for a gift basket for my mom's birthday this year. She is on the faculty at the University of Georgia so I thought these colors and images were apropos.


These are jumbo paper clips that I actually found at my grocery store. If you live in Texas then you know the wonder that is H.E.B. It's not a fancy gourmet store or anything like that, just consistent, clean and great quality. Anyway, back to crafts, the images are on paperboard that I punched with my largest circle punch then layered with paper and stamped images.


The notepads were pretty much done the same way. I ran the card stock base down the back of the pad just to make it pretty.



This last one is actually a post-it notepad. The card stock covers it completely and then there is a velcro closure. Makes a great little purse item.

There were some pens too, but they wouldn't hold still on the scanner :) Most of these items were inspired by images from SplitcoastStampers.com.

My mom loved it, of course.

No comments: