Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Knitting Knotecards



These are from a series of photos I took of my own knitting projects and stash. I fiddled with the photos, cropped, played with effects, etc. The results I had printed, then I applied them to blank note cards.


I sent them off as a gift to a dear Ravelry friend. I was delighted to discover that she thought I had bought them for her, until she recognized one of my projects :) I love it when that kind of thing happens. Aforementioned friend was kind enough to take a lovely photo as well (the other items in the photo are also made by me).



Someone else on Ravelry was kind enough to wonder if I sell these cards. All this praise could certainly make a girl blush.

2 comments:

Jody said...

I'll add a bit more praise, then--Allie saw my keychain this morning and said, "Ooh, it's BEAUTIFUL." :)

nopinkhere said...

They do look super cool! Very nice! So what should you have been doing while you were making these? ;-)